Friday, April 20, 2007

Every day is getting better!

Good morning! So far we've had a great one! Every day Jade seems to do better. She cries less and laughs more. She's not quite as clinging as she used to be. Right now she's playing in her walker which is an accomplishment in itself! Jack and her went to the store together yesterday and she didn't cry for me once! I went to Jazzercise while they were at the store in the evening and it was great! I definitely needed the exercise. I think all of the prayers are definitely helping so keep them coming! We've gone on short trips to the store and library and she's done really well each time. I hope it continues!

1 comment:

Holly said...

hi,
glad to hear you are getting some "mom" time, VERY important. Also important that Jack has daddy time with Jade. I was thinking about you guys yesterday and how Jade is going to be a master gardener soon!
Hope to see you all soon! Hilary needs a girl in the group...all these boys she can't figure out why they don't want to play "princesses".
love ya
holly