Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Padua Family!

Today Padua threw a send-off party for Jack & I. We were so touched by the generosity of Padua! The 100 wishes quilt and the thoughts and prayers that were written for Jade on the quilt and the pink cards will be something that Jade will cherish! I can't wait to hang the plaques with her Chinese name. I know that someday she will read everything that was written, and will have no doubt that she was wanted from the moment she was created! I'm so thankful that I work at such a caring place! The clothes and the bath toys will be definitely used. (We're going to have a great time with the bubble bath!) I know that many have lived through this journey with us and that as we travel to bring Jade home, we will be in many prayers. What a wonderful gift that is, too! We are so blessed to have such a caring community (my very own little town!) support us during this journey! We cannot say thank you enough!

No comments: