Tuesday, March 27, 2007

We have her!

Sorry I haven't posted sooner! We got her on Monday and everything went very well. She came to us right away and laughed and giggled immediately. When we left the building, reality set in for her. She began to whine a little and by the time we came to the hotel she was in full defense mode. She refused to let me put her down. She's been like that since. She hugs my neck as tightly as possible when she's scared, worried, etc. If she begins to feel comfortable, she'll start playing and babbling but she has to be very close to me in order to do anything. She lets Jack hold her briefly but will begin to cry for me. I feel so bad for her! Hopefully she'll begin to get more secure soon. Sh's beautiful though! Right now she feels comfortable enough to watch me type. She's right around my neck though! Keep praying for us!

1 comment:

kim said...

Congrats!!!!
I am so happy for you,
Jack and Jade! Mel your a mom! My prayers are with you and I cant wait till you are all home. Please let us know when you will be flying in.