Tuesday, May 8, 2007

First Long Car Ride

Jade went on her first long car ride this past weekend. We went to visit Jillian & Jo. She didn't cry as long as she was entertained! It's a 6 hour ride side. I'd be bored, too! We also went to a new pediatrician today. I really like her. She said Jade's head was proportioned with her body. She's just going to be petite. She said if she had a bigger head she would look very odd!

I reposted some of the pictures so you could see them. The one of Jade eating the Padua cake is the latest. We took that this past Thursday. We thought that since we couldn't celebrate her first birthday she could eat this one. She loved it! I'll keep posting as I get new pictures. Well we are going to go sit on the porch with Otis. She loves to climb on him! He takes it very well. Sometimes he gets up and moves but for the most part he just puts his head down. I think he enjoys the attention!

No comments: