Monday, May 21, 2007

2 months with Jade!

On Saturday we will celebrate 2 months with Jade! It seems such a short time and yet as if she's always been here. She's doing so well now. She is only clinging when she's tired. She's into everything but that's normal! She takes her shoes off continuously now. I have to search each time I take her somewhere for shoes. We went to WV last week to see the family. She did so well during the car ride. No one was with her in the back seat to entertain her, either! She did so well with everyone. My favorite moment during the trip was when she played the piano with our dear friend Naomi! I'll post pictures as soon as I get them.

This Saturday we will be attending the EAC adoption picnic. Several of Jade's friends from China will be there. We can't wait to see how the other girls have grown and adjusted. We'll be sure to post pictures next week!

No comments: