Wednesday, June 27, 2007

She's 16 months today!

Jade turned 16 months today and she has blossomed! We have been very blessed with her progress. She has reached all of the milestones for 16 months except for language, which was to be expected. She does say daddy, mommy and Otis (of course!) and she babbles constantly. I have a feeling she's going to be a talker! She's a very happy little girl and we're very lucky that she's adjusted so well. We've gone to play groups and also to my exercise class each morning and she's very social. Each day gets better and better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.